Rejoice of the many lessons tat i learnt frm this trip...it was a very ministering trip for me in terms of the many issues tat i were struggling in life back then... like wat Alvin said in his blog, i think i receive more that i had given unto the ppl..
Below are some of the lessons that i learnt in summary: 1. i learnt that God is God. God is the one who is in control. He choose to unveil His glories in who He finds delight in.No one can ever rob away His glory.
2. i am a unworthy. Nothing i can do or i have done, cld ever make Him love me lesser or more. He is the one that place worth n value in my life.
3. My worth n value is nt based on ppl or hw capable of who i am. I realized that my life has been revolving around too much of ppl's opinions in my life. i have been living to perform as if there was a score card in my life. Thinking tt my worth n value is dependent on how good or capable i am.
4. Worship is not just singing songs. But it is a constant journey n process of honoring God whenever n wherever i am. Honoring Him with my best- my thoughts, conduct, attitude. It shld be blameless before the lord.
5. the Love and the presence of God transcends all things even languages. We saw how our worship actually brought n draw our back sliden christian host back to Christ. She was so touched by our worship. She said she saw God in us though she may not understand our langauge. She can feel the presence of God at then.
6. though i may not have much to give unto the poor. But i can simply bring forth the love of God to them thru my actions. i learnt tt actions speak louder than words.
7. HE is the riches of the poor. He is the one tt can bring true satisfaction to ppl.
yeah these are the lessons that i learnt frm this trip. It is really amazing hw God has been unveiling His glories in us.